Monday 20 January 2014

Monday: My World in One Word...... Baking

Hmm so this is going to be another hard week for me, well I'm sure you can all guess what my world in one word would be. Baking of course! Hmm photos to go with this well I'll give you the earliest photo I know of with me baking. I'm not one for loving my baby photos but here are two of them, I'm not too sure where this was taken or who with but I'm sure my mum could have an educated guess.


Yeah yeah I was a chubby toddler (finally grown out of it hehe) I love that we still have this bright orange bowl and I use it on a daily basis, so many experiments and masterpieces made by at least four generations have been made in this bowl. Still in brilliant condition I'll add.


8 comments:

  1. It was a bowl which went on top of some scales. It has given great service.and yes you always loved baking ..so cute to see you again ..here you were only about 2 years old..your hair made you look much older ..cutie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see your pictures as a kid!
    Sweetie! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were such a cutie. Love the second photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what lovely pictures and a great memory for you

    ReplyDelete
  5. you really were a cutie , love the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just thinking.. this was taken at our old house and we left there when you were 2 and 9 months,,it looks like winter or at worst spring so I reckon you were about 2 and 3 or 4 months x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute pictures. You were an adorable little girl. I am glad your passion for baking has stayed with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH bless such a cute photo and how lovely that you still use that bowl too!! xx

    ReplyDelete