Friday 3 January 2014

Day two... drink..

Right so I'm already a day behind everyone else but I'm getting back into the swing of things after a hectic December and then crashing with a few days of doing nothing at all...

I started baking properly again today and tested out two new recipes that I've wanted to make for ages and I don't see anyone else making these at my markets... guessed yet?

Custard Creams and my big brothers favorite Chocolate Bourbons...
So here they are custard creams, bourbons and a cup of tea in my new mug courtesy of my mum xxx


5 comments:

  1. The bourbons got my vote.. of th two.. but both have their place.. loving that you love being in the kitchen ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look delicious - I would have to go for the bourbons though. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo! The cup is very beautiful and elegant - as favorite baker!
    You're not a day ago! You're just in time! We're talking about a week!
    Breathe freely and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete