Tuesday 14 January 2014

Monday:...Inside my house...

Hmm so this is going to be a hard one as I'm trying to keep these things baking related, I thought I would begin this week with my kitchen. This isn't in fact in my house. When we moved into this wonderful house I've grown up in we built a house for my Dad's parents and a flat for my Gran either side of us. It was then converted into a kind of guesthouse for whenever we had people to stay but that doesn't happen very often....

..Soo when I came along wanting to start up my own business and needed a working kitchen this seemed like a perfect place. It's now been kitted out with a new oven and fridge and a few extra shelves and lots of various ingredients. I love how this place was somewhere I didn't quite like as it reminded me of my Gran and now that it's my workplace and I spend quite a few hours a week in here it's become one of my favourite places to spend my time.

Also as soon as you walk in the smell of cinnamon and gingerbread is always there....


6 comments:

  1. what a lovely kitchen to have as your workplace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post! Immediately apparent that this is the kitchen of a master chef!
    Success in your business!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a great post ..to show your cook blog followers where it all happens ..and I hadn't seen it since dad put shelves up! Funny..The logs outside the windows looked like sea and coastline!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful workplace you now have, thank you for sharing it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. a great workspace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful large kitchen. Makes life easier.

    ReplyDelete