Thursday 16 January 2014

Tuesday: Inside... a bag or box...

For two of my market a week I have to pre-package all my food, this isn't something I like doing as it's extremely time consuming and I don't really think it makes anything look very appetising but maybe that's just me. Hehe I love having slices of cake piled high on an antique stand. Anyway so here's a photo I took at 6:30am this morning just before I packed my car for the market.


I also have a selection of breads in their box ready to be taken to our local shop as they wanted to try my bread and maybe stock it.


5 comments:

  1. I think this week's prompt is really getting you talking about what you do.. its great x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks yummy to me but I can see where it would be a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope the shop decides to stock your bread

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jordan I am sure you will be a success, I applaud you xxxx

    ReplyDelete