Thursday 2 January 2014

Lucky 7's in 2014.... Day 1... Food

So I've finally been convinced by my mum to try a picture a day every day of this year and I'm already a day behind... Some are going to be easier than others, for example today's prompt being food... I would be worried if I had trouble finding a photo of food... and other more difficult to find.... wish me luck...

So here's one of my favorite food photos from just before christmas, a completely homemade hamper for my sister and brother in law.. I'm planning on marketing some next year as the perfect hassle free homemade present for family...


4 comments:

  1. Certainly does look gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good girl.. welcome to our world.. will be good to follow your journey through the year too... xxx
    You can always do just the one word some weeks if you get pushed for time.. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jordan you are such an entrepeneur !! You have achieved so much with your baking within the year 2012. I am so impressed with you!

    look forward to your next post and thanks for persuading Mum :) xx

    ReplyDelete